1. Where did you meet? I met Landon when I was in the second grade! I totally remember the day I saw him walk in the school. My friends and I would follow him and his friends around the school singing, "The Bonner Bunch, The Bonner Bunch!!" I had a crush on him the whole year untill he got mad at me for calling him all the time and bugging him. He told me to go for his little brother, Brad, so I did for quite a while!
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I thought wow he is hot, I want him for my lover!
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? Yes; shorts, a collared shirt and a sweater tied around his neck! Very Preppy!
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? We kissed on our 2nd date. We went to Phantom of the Opera, he kept saying he couldn't keep his hands off me! He totally wanted me! So on the way home we pulled off the road and talked for a long time and then I totally put the move on him! Which was not my character at all! But it was good!
5. How did he as you out? I saw Landon at the airport when Van Kelly was leaving on his mission and Landon told me he was trying to get back with his old girlfriend and was taking her to Phantom. (which I wanted to see really bad) So one day he came into the 1-stop and I asked him how it was, and he said he hadn't gone yet. So I told him he could take me if he wanted to! He said, "I will if no one else can go!" SO I was all mad, but he had already asked 2 other girls! But then I was all mad and he must have felt bad... But I played hard to get and that made him try really hard! So at my graduation my family took me out to eat at Yodels and he was our waiter, and after we finished eating he came over and asked me out!
6. Where did you go for your first date? We went to Tepenaykies (I know I spelled that wrong). Where our Chef kept spilling stuff and got every thing wrong. Then we went to Jonny B's. It was an Elvis inpersonater. He was awfull. Everyone was getting up and walking out! Everything kind of sucked except... being with Landon!
7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Well the second time around after we started dating it was right after that first date!
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, I was supposed to heading back to Cedar, where I was going to SUU. Landon told me we had to go for a ride before I left, so we went for a ride up Snake Creek. It was the perfect day the trees were all covered in snow. We hike up the hill in snow up to our waists. Then he asked me to marry him... then when we got back to the car he sang me the song, From Here to Eternity! It was very sweet, and the day before Valentines!
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes, 3- Tim=5, Laynee=3, Dax=6 months.
10. Have you ever broken the law together? Not that I can think of!
11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? When I was 7 or 8!!
12. Do you get along with this person ex's? Yes most of them were really good friends!
13. What's the most expensive thing this person has given you? KIDS, they are SO expensive!!!
14. What is the one thing this person does that gets on your nerves? Leaves without saying GOODBYE!
15. What is the one thing you do that gets on his nerves? Not do what I say I am going to do, Like be home at a certain time!
16. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Our youngest will be 15 and we will be traveling the world! I will be 43 and Landon will be 46! WoW that is crazy!!
I thought these were really cool pictures! Landon & I both have green eyes and some how all of our kids have ended up with blue eyes! Laynee's are very blue! I love hers so much! Dax and Tim's are great too, they both have a greenish circle around the middle! Ya, I know this is a very random post! But that's a little fact about our family!
Yea! Dax is 1/2 a year old! He is getting so big! Dax has been rolling around for quite awhile now. He is starting to scoot along, he's pretty good about going backwards... but can't seem to go forward yet! He is starting to eat baby food. I love to listen to him as he eats....(mmm, mmm, mmm!) He is a very fun baby. I would have to say he is the happiest baby of ours! He will sit and giggle @ Tim and Laynee. They love to entertain him, sometimes they even fight over him.
It is really fun to see him playing. He can sit in the middle of his blanket with toys around him and play for quite awhile! It is nice to have something he can do besides: eat, sleep and poo! I am so excited to see him change with each new stage. I have finally learned to appreciate each stage and not to hurry and wish for the next one!
Yea! Laynee has finally gotten it! She has gone almost a whole week without peeing in her panties! She has even been wearing big girl panties! It is really a proud moment for a mother! We have been trying for about 5 or 6 months!!! (lol) Now if anyone has any advise on getting her to "POOP" in the potty... that would be great! Today she went in all by herself and went to the bathroom. I hear the toilet flushing and went in and she was all done and putting her pants back on! That is so GREAT!! Laynee girl is getting to be so BIG!!
I decided that I wanted to grow Tim's hair out. We tried it last year and there was just enuf curl that it looked really cute, but now it is just really straight! So Sunday night we asked him if he wanted to buzz it off like Daddy's and he was totally for it!! So I hurried and got out the clippers and off it came. I can't believe how long it was!! I measured about 3 inches!! Nice Face!! He actually did really good and didn't even mind the itchiness! WOW! Much better huh!?! He is such a little poser! He is def. our most photogenic child!
Last year for Landon's and our brother-in-law Brandon's birthdays they got Skydiving tickets!! Finally they decided to get it booked and go! It was a day that will not be forgotten anytime soon! It was fun to watch Richard pace around and wait for his "boys" to jump out of the plane not knowing if the chute would open. Landon said on the way to Ogden that he was excited to do it but wasn't sure what to expect, but after he was back on the ground he said that he cannot wait to do it again. Next time I will definately do it with him! However, we did hear that there was a skydiver that was flying Tandem and they died this weekend. I am very thankful it wasn't anyone from our little group! As I was standing there watching them decend I kept thinking open, open, open....then when the chutes did open I was thinking now just hurry and land!! It's crazy how it is so thrilling but it really only took about 30 min. for the whole experience! (stay tuned for a video of the whole experience!!)